So you’ve decided to go for a simple wedding and settle for a simple cake because you love keeping things to a minimal but can’t quite decide what design to settle for. Well, not to worry, these collection of simple cakes would surely give you an idea of what to opt for.
- Photo credit; Platinum occasions
Nothing says simple and royal like a white and purple fondant cake.
- Photo credit; Art de Cake
A blue ruffled cake would bring the spark to any beach themed wedding. The ruffles sure looks like the sea waves.art de cake
- Photo credit;Linda lomelino
Fresh Flowers on a naked cake brings more beauty to its simplicity.
- Photo credit; Cakes by cliff
Dhalais on a naked cake, how pretty does it look?
- Photo credit; creative hunger
one layered buttercream cake looks perfect for any size of wedding
- Photo credit; classy paperie
Pretty cake covered in pink roses
- Photo credit;Musyatort
Roses are pretty, add a touch of gold and you have elegance.
- Photo Credit magdelines cakes
Addimg a little touch of gold and pink to a plain white cake makes it all pretty and bridal ready
- Photo credit; petal and peach bakery
One layered cake with flowers topping. Yes, they are real flowers, just incase you were wondering.
Wedding place perth
How cute does this naked cake with pretty yellow flowers look?
- Photo credit am1122 cakes elegance at its peak
- Photo credit; sweet fayz cakes
sugar roses and handmade pearl monogram wedding cake
- photo credit;Whisk away cakes handmade naked cake with more flower toppings
- Photo credit Concu_hyd/
polka dot and flowers and of course lots of cake.
Photo credit;odys sweets
red and white, the symbol of love.
Whether you opt for a simple cake or a not so simple cake, nothing changes the fact that it’s your big day. Even a simple cake or smaller cake can’t change that.